We are currently advising landed, commercial, and institutional clients on an array of projects from single wind turbines to multi megawatt wind farms
Wind energy presents an opportunity to diversify income streams and make money, whether leasing ground to a developer for a rent, or self generating to offset own use or produce electricity for saleable export.
Single or multiple, small scale or large scale, the UK wind farms market has evolved in recent years with the introduction of the Feed-in Tariff and now caters for those wanting to invest themselves, as well as those wanting to take a ‘risk-free’ option to lease approach.
- Small to large scale wind energy projects
- Expert advice on the potential advantages of wind energy
- Assessing opportunities on your land specific to your needs
- Promotion of your site to developers
- Advising on joint ventures and other development structures
- Negotiating access and wayleave agreements
- Repowering existing wind energy projects
- Managing existing wind energy projects
- Selling consented and operational wind energy projects
- Providing due diligence for project financing
- Valuing wind and solar energy projects for bank, overage, probate, divorce and other reasons
- Expert witness work for Court purposes